Terms of Service
- Category: Site
- Hits: 20495
AllGoodLawyers.com Web Site (the "Site") is an online legal and community website provided by AllGoodLawyers.com, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the site.
By accessing the site or using the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by the terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site. AllGoodLawyers.com may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the site. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
Information about us
The Website and the AllGoodLawyers.com Service is a website operated by AllGoodLawyers.com Marketplace Ltd ("we", "us" or "our"). Our service allows users to buy and sell items.
Access to and Use of this Website and the AllGoodLawyers.com Service
People under 13:
- AllGoodLawyers.com is not directed at children younger than 13 and is offered only to users 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 years old, you may not register with or use AllGoodLawyers.com. Any person who registers with AllGoodLawyers.com represents to us that they are 13 years of age or older.
People aged between 13 and 18:
- We recommend that young people aged 13 years of age or older ask their parents or legal guardians for permission before using AllGoodLawyers.com or sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.
- You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by AllGoodLawyers.com, AllGoodLawyers.com does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for AllGoodLawyers.com-identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with AllGoodLawyers.com. You also understand that AllGoodLawyers.com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and the Internet. AllGoodLawyers.com provides the site and related information "as is" and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non infringement, or the implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any merchandise information or service provided through the service or on the internet generally, and AllGoodLawyers.com shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the service or on the internet generally. AllGoodLawyers.com does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
- You understand further that the pure nature of the Internet contains unedited materials, some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. Your access to such materials is at your risk. AllGoodLawyers.com has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
- Only users may use the website to post information and advertisements for services. This is without prejudice to the rights of users to use the website for the purposes of searching our database of information provided on the site.
Restrictions on Right to Use
You agree that you will not (and you agree not to allow any third party to):
- copy, modify, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Website and/or the AllGoodLawyers.com Service;
- be unlawful, obscene, defamatory, seditious, indecent, offensive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, be in breach of confidence, be in breach of privacy or be inappropriate;
- identify or speculate as to the identity of any anonymous or pseudonymous user;
- solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- post any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional content, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', or any other form of commercial publicity;
- post Material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Website and/or the AllGoodLawyers.com Service or in or on any Content or other material obtained via the Website and/or the AllGoodLawyers.com Service;
- use any robot, spider, website search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the Website and/or the AllGoodLawyers.com Service;
- access, retrieve or index any portion of the Website and/or the AllGoodLawyers.com Service for purposes of constructing or populating any database;
- collect any information about other users or users of the Website and/or the AllGoodLawyers.com Service (including User Identifiers) for any purpose other than to use the Website for the purposes of responding to advertisements or to use the Website in the manner intended by us;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Website and/or the AllGoodLawyers.com Service;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences or create multiple log ins;
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature;
- use the Website or the AllGoodLawyers.com Service to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that are deemed threatening or obscene;
- copy or store any Content offered on the Website for other than your own use;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website and/or the AllGoodLawyers.com Service;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our IT infrastructure;
- violate any applicable law;
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph;
- distribute or promote surveys, spam, chain letter, or pyramid schemes;
- impersonate any person or entity; or upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available using the Website any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual obligation which includes a breach of third party intellectual property rights.remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Website and/or the AllGoodLawyers.com Service or in or on any Content or other material obtained via the Website and/or the AllGoodLawyers.com Service;
You are responsible for your account and its details
As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a user name and password and you will be responsible for all activities occurring under your username and for keeping your password secure.
You may not select or use a username that:
- Contains "AllGoodLawyers.com" or otherwise misrepresents your relationship with AllGoodLawyers.com or any other party;
- Contains any profanity, is vulgar or offensive, or promotes an illegal activity;
- Violates any trademark or other proprietary right; or
- Misleadingly impersonates someone else.
We reserve the rights to change usernames at our discretion.
Accounts and passwords
We reserve the right to log off or deactivate accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time.
You agree not to use the account or password of another user and not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorised use of your account or access to your password.
You may change your password or profile by following instructions on the site.
We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using or accessing your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
You may be held liable for losses incurred by us or any other party as a result of someone else using or accessing your password or account if you have not taken reasonable steps to keep your password or account secure.
Your interactions with other users
We have no obligation to verify the identity of any users when they are connected to the site or to monitor Material provided by them.
Because community standards vary and individuals sometimes choose not to comply with our policies and guidelines, in the process of using AllGoodLawyers.com, you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable. You can report such content to us using the Report feature.
Your interactions with other users, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the other user.
AllGoodLawyers.com accepts no responsibility for transactions that take place on the site. While we reserve the right to monitor or to intervene in disputes between you and other users, we have no obligation to do so.
As with any web-based interaction, we suggest that you use caution and good judgment. If there is a dispute between you and any third party (including any advertiser), we are under no obligation to become involved.
The content taht is posted on AllGoodLawyers.com is solely for educational purposes and may not be challenged in a court of law,
When creating an article on the Website you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information and to promptly update the information you provide to us when it changes. Please refer to our rules prior to posting any content.
All advertisements must adhere to the "Code of Advertising Standards" as defined by The Advertising Standards Authority to the standards set out in this Agreement.
You own all of the Material you post on AllGoodLawyers.com and we do not claim ownership of that Material. However, we need your permission to be able to display that Material and in some cases to modify it for best display for different browsers, for our mobile site, and so on.
Consequently, by posting any Material on or through AllGoodLawyers.com, you grant us a limited licence to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Material.
The licence you grant to us is non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, sub-licensable, and worldwide. This licence applies only to use of the Material for the purpose of providing the AllGoodLawyers.com service.
You are responsible for making sure that you have all rights to what you post, including the rights necessary for you to grant the foregoing licences to same.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Material posted by you or otherwise have the right to grant the licence set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of the Material does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Material posted by you to or through AllGoodLawyers.com.
In order to ensure that the articles / blogs and conversations are not disrupted, we do not generally remove Material which is uploaded to the site; however; AllGoodLawyers.com or its operators cannot be held responsible for any data loss or intentional / unintentional removal of content. Consequently, you agree that your Material displayed on AllGoodLawyers.com may continue to appear on AllGoodLawyers.com, even after you have terminated your user privileges or have had your user privileges terminated by AllGoodLawyers.com.
Please note that the content of the published articles / blogs is provided by external users, and do not represent any views or opinions of AllGoodLawyers.com, nor should they purport to do so.
Accordingly, we require that every care is taken by you or on your behalf in drafting the content of your advertisements in order to ensure that they are not in any way defamatory, illegal or in any other way harmful to a third party as you are solely responsible as author and publisher of your advertisement.
We reserve the right to remove any image or content that we judge inappropriate.
You are considered a member on the site if you are representing a sole-trader, partnership, company or are selling goods or services in order to make a profit and registering n the site.
Organisations are welcome to advertise on AllGoodLawyers.com but must first contact us through our contact form.
We reserve the right to refuse or end subscriptions at any time.
Users must adhere to the Consumer Protection Act 2007, the Sale of Good Acts 1980 and all other relevant legislations.
All users must also be familiar with the Distance Selling Regulations (refunds, warranty, etc) and consumers' legal rights published by the National Consumer Agency (www.nca.ie).
Under the European Communities Regulations (Directive 2000/31/EC) Regulations 2003, all users must provide the following details when registering to place a classified ad:
- Full contact details of your business
- Details of any relevant trade organisations or authorisation scheme
- Clear indication of prices, tax and delivery costs if relevant
- VAT number (if your online activities are subject to VAT) or registration number
Please read our general rules before posting your first listing. In addition to these rules, users are committed to:
- Post articles / blogs with accurate details and photos.
- Not edit an ad’s description to change it to a different item.
- To only post one item per ad, and only choose one category for your ad. Multiple and duplicate articles / blogs will be deleted.
- Post the same (or lower) asking price as advertised on their website/store, etc.
- Mark their ad as sold when an item becomes unavailable/sold out.
- Check their articles / blogs/emails regularly and respond to comments within 24 hours (except at weekends).
- Complete the deal on AllGoodLawyers.com. users may not use AllGoodLawyers.com to direct buyers or service providers to another site.
You cant Private Message users. Offers to buy or sell services outside of the AllGoodLawyers.com are not permitted. For transparency, all questions and comments are to be published on the site.
Closing your AllGoodLawyers.com account
AllGoodLawyers.com reserves the right to deactivate or delete user accounts if deemed to have unsuitable content.
Closing your account means we will remove all your information and access from the site, scramble your password, email address and phone number, remove any email subscriptions or notifications you may receive and turn off your Private Messages.
The details we keep:
- Feedback you left for others
- Comments you left for others
If your account is free of comments and transactions, we will remove all details within 7 days.
If your account holds any incomplete transactions, we will review each transaction before we close your account. This can take up to 40 days.
We do not close any account that is blocked or banned.
We may at our absolute discretion refuse you access to the site and/or cancel/terminate your user privileges without prior notice for any reason and you shall not be entitled to any compensation in respect of cancellation/termination of your user privileges.
AllGoodLawyers.com ("we", "us" or "our") reserves the absolute right at our sole discretion, without being obliged to give any reason, to reject, amend or remove any Content posted or submitted by you any time without notice to you.
We reserve the right to monitor and to review all Content submitted to us, accessed on or published on AllGoodLawyers.com at any time.
You understand and agree that we may review and delete any advertisements, blog postings or other Content that in our sole judgment breach this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal or that might violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety of other users of our Website or us.
Failure by you to comply with this Agreement may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website and/or the AllGoodLawyers.com Service;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting, material or Content uploaded by you to our Website;
- issue of a public (via the Website) or private warning to you;
- limit the amount of postings you may make;
- suspension, restriction or limitation of any rights or permissions associated with a User Identifier;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- other legal action against you; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary
Without limiting the foregoing, the following will lead to a suspension of your privileges on AllGoodLawyers.com:
- requests by law enforcement or other government agencies
- unexpected technical issues or problems or
- extended periods of inactivity.
Feedback, suggestions and submissions about AllGoodLawyers.com
From time to time users contact us with feedback, suggestions and submissions about AllGoodLawyers.com and how to improve the site and services we offer. We welcome your input, and the following terms ensure that we can use your contributions to improve AllGoodLawyers.com.
You do not have to submit anything to us about AllGoodLawyers.com, but if you do you acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or any other submissions to us which may improve our products, services, or offerings shall become our property unless otherwise agreed by us.
By making a submission to us about AllGoodLawyers.com, you grant a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sub licensable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to us to copy, prepare derivative works from, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, and use and commercialise, in any way now known or in the future discovered, anything that you submit to us, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties.
If you do not want to grant us the rights set out above, please do not make submissions to us about AllGoodLawyers.com.
Some features on our website are subject to payment of a fee to AllGoodLawyers.com (the "Fee"). The Fee is set out on our Website and displayed to you in the course of you offering to place/bump an ad with us. The Fee for all AllGoodLawyers.com Services is quoted and is payable in Euro. All prices are stated inclusive of value added tax (VAT) at the relevant rate.
If your advert happens to be removed, it is our policy NOT to issue refunds. Please contact us if you need advice before placing an ad.
If you mistakenly bump or post the same ad twice, AllGoodLawyers.com will only issue refunds on the form of credit to your AllGoodLawyers.com account. Cash refunds will not be issued.
Please note that all free credit will expire after a period of 14 days.
This Fee may be paid using your laser or credit card or using Paypal (you will be subject to Paypal's User Agreement).
You may also pay for priority and premium articles / blogs placed in the general items section by phone.
Links to and content of third party sites
Links to other websites
- This website contains links to other websites operated by third parties over whom we have no control. Such links are provided for your convenience only and we accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the content or use of other websites.
- Some of these sites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. The fact that these links appear does not mean that we endorse these third party sites or services.
- If you do decide to leave the AllGoodLawyers.com site and access third party sites you do so at your own risk.
Third Party Content
- The inclusion of any content from other sites, either quoted directly or linked to ("Third Party Content") on AllGoodLawyers.com does not imply our affiliation or endorsement of such Third Party Content.
- You understand that by using AllGoodLawyers.com you may be exposed to Third Party Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
- Because we do not control third party sites, you agree that we are not responsible for any such Third Party Content and that this is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Third Party Content originated, and we have no obligation to monitor such Third Party Content.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, but shall have no obligation, to pre-screen, filter, remove, refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any Third Party Content in whole or part at any time for any reason or no reason with or without notice and with no liability of any kind.
All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof and all software are copyright AllGoodLawyers.com Ltd., unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.
These do not include Materials which are the property of advertisers or users.
You acknowledge that all trademarks, trade names, service marks, rights (registered or unregistered) in any designs, applications for any of the foregoing; trade or business names; innovations, inventions whether or not capable of protection by patent or registration, registered design and topography rights; know-how, including data specifications, drawings and instructions; secret formulae and processes; rights protecting goodwill and reputation; database rights and rights under licences and consents in relation to such things, rights in the nature of unfair competition rights, and rights to sue for passing of and all rights or forms of protection of a similar nature to any of the foregoing or having equivalent effect anywhere in the world; copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in and relating to AllGoodLawyers.com (collectively "Intellectual Property") are solely owned by us.
You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, the Intellectual Property without our written permission.
Your privacy is very important to us. Please read our Privacy Statement here to see how we collect, use and protect your personal information. We recommend that you read this before you use or register with AllGoodLawyers.com.
Rights and Responsibilities of AllGoodLawyers.com
Liability and accuracy:
We do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. Material posted on the Site is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such Material by any user, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We have no obligation to monitor or moderate any user's activity or use of our Website and/or the AllGoodLawyers.com Service, however we retain the right at all times to monitor, retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or regulatory authority request or to determine compliance with this Agreement.
Although rigorous protocols are applied to the website we do not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating properties.
Under no circumstances shall we be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
We may at our sole discretion for any reason (i) delete, disable or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of AllGoodLawyers.com, (ii) remove and discard any posts or Material within any thread or anywhere on AllGoodLawyers.com or (iii) shut down a discussion, thread or forum that you are involved in, with or without notice, and with no liability of any kind to you.
Availability of service:
We may at our sole discretion and at any time, discontinue temporarily or permanently providing AllGoodLawyers.com, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
AllGoodLawyers.com may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. We accept no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of user communications.
Where possible, we will use reasonable efforts to give users fair notice of technical difficulties or termination or suspension of their access to AllGoodLawyers.com. However you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any inability to access AllGoodLawyers.com, termination or suspension of access to AllGoodLawyers.com or modification of the service provided by AllGoodLawyers.com.
Indemnity and waiver:
You acknowledge that your use of AllGoodLawyers.com including any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through AllGoodLawyers.com is at your own discretion and risk and you agree to waive any right to bring any claim or action against AllGoodLawyers.com Marketplace Ltd. or our successors, assigns, directors, officers, employees and agents for any loss, damage or injury arising from such use.
No partnerships/joint ventures
The agreement shall be governed by International Law and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts in all matters regarding this agreement and your use of AllGoodLawyers.com.
You can contact us in the following ways:
Using our Contact Page
By post: D-203, PIA Society, Lahore, Pakistan
We welcome your feedback on this document and thank you for using AllGoodLawyers.com!