Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions about our website and services.
- Category: Frequently Asked Questions
- Hits: 810
Q: Is AllGoodLawyers.com an Approved Service?
A: AllGoodLawyers.com is a Privately owned website and Service and is one of the many online legal advice services used by people to gain legal help and advice world wide. We do not guarantee the success of your case nor security of any transactions made as a result of interaction with any third party through this website. Please read our terms of service and legal disclaimer for more information.
Q: Do I have to pay money to a Legal Professional before I request legal serivces through the site?
A: No. You do not have to pay any money for independent legal advice. You post your legal case or services requirement and then negotiate with legal experts for the service and the charges. Experts are only paid by you or AllGoodLawyers.com (if escrow services are invoked) once you have negotiated the terms of service. We do however charge a small fee for posting your services / legal requirements; for the use of the service.
Can I get Free legal advice from AllGoodLawyers.com?
AllGoodLawyers.com is not a legal firm nor an expert in a position to provide legal assistance. Any kind of legal help is to be sought through the many legal professionals registered with us. You may seek to gain free initial consultation either directly or through our website by posting you rquestion in our Discussions Section.
Q: How secure is my information?
A: AllGoodLawyers.com makes all efforts to protect your private data from inadvertent access. All your personal data is stored online, however, any information supplied that is not meant to be made public will be handled with care and with the highest levels of security. Any information supplied by you in public forums and discussions would be accessible only to the extent that you provide. We do not sell or trade data with any third parties, unless you require us to do so.
Our "ask a lawyer" section for advice is open to public; However confidentiality in your case can be requsted through the legal services section. We offer private messaging facility through the site should you require confidentiality of data or information that is required to be provided to legal experts.
Q. How do I obtain a refund?
A. Experts are paid by AllGoodLawyers.com once you have indicated closing of a project. If you have not received a"satisfactory service" (this will be determined by our site moderator) you can request your payment be refunded in full. Use the form on our contact page for refunds.
Q: What type of legal services does AllgoodLawyers.com provide?
A: AllGoodLawyers.com has legal Experts covering all areas of law including Legal Assistance in the following areas:
Accident Law Banking and Finance Bankruptcy Child Support Civil Litigation Consumer Protection Criminal Defence Divorce and Seperation Drunk Driving Employment Claims Estate and Property Family Law Immigration Mediation Medical Malpractice Nursing Home Neglect Paralegal Personal Injury Tax Sexual Harrassment Workers Compensation
Q: Where is AllGoodLawyers.com based?
A: AllGoodLawyers.com is a website operated from Pakistan and serves international users around the globe.
Q: Who really provides legal services?
A: Services are not provided by our staff but are provided by legal experts registered on the site. We use multiple means to verify thow skilled our service providers are. We follow a mechanism to screen the genuineness of a legal expert. On our site this information is also displayed that gives you a sense of each service provider's skill level. In part, screening of legal expers includes:
Authenticating email addresses
Displaying each Legal Experts’s Job Success score and feedback on past projects
Ultimately, it’s your responsibility to screen prospective Legal Experts / Service Providers to make sure their skills and experience meet the needs of your project. Custom screening questions can be included in your job post, and our Messaging system can be used for interviewing finalists.
Q: How do I know the service given by an Expert is likely to be correct?
A: Law is a complex area, and it is certainly open to interpretation. For many services there is simply not a single definitive solution or approach. Therefore, Expert advice and services provided can vary considerably. Each expert will have their own way of dealing with a particular issue. Just because you receive two different solutions doesn’t mean to say that one of them is incorrect. Its just because the law has been interpreted and applied in a different way. You are certainly free to ask two Experts on our website the same question to see whether the opinions are the same or whether they differ. If the opinions are the same we would kindly ask that you accept the answers for at least one of them in full.
Q: How long will it take for me to get a response from an Expert?
A: Sometimes answers may come back within minutes if an Expert with the knowledge you are looking for happens to be online when you post your service requirement. At other times you may have to wait long. Your service requirement details can be sent in our newsletter so that registered experts on our website get your requirement and can respond in a timely manner.
- Category: Frequently Asked Questions
- Hits: 1141
- How do I provide Legal Services through AllGoodLawyers.com?
- Who can find Work Opportunities?
- What is the best practices to work with online clients?
- How can I find the right projects?
- How does AllGoodLawyers.com’s platform help me manage my work?
- What kind of clients can I find on AllGoodLawyers.com?
- Why should I request services through AllGoodLawyers.com?
- How much can I earn?
- How much does joining AllGoodLawyers.com cost?
Your first step requires that you create an account with us.
Your next step is creating a Legal Professional profile to showcase your business and areas of legal practice or expertise. Think of it as an introduction, a resume or a marketing brochure, highlighting your:-
- Professional or Legal skills, experience, and portfolio
- Education and accomplishments
- Online skills test results
The best profiles are complete, well-written, error-free, and feature a professional, friendly-looking picture and reference documents highlighting your credentials. Once you have a strong profile, start looking for services requested by clients. More activity means more job prospects.
Anyone with professional skills within the legal industry can use AllGoodLawyers.com to find opportunities and build a thriving business.
Jobs are posted regularly, offering ariety of work opportunities for those with the right skills.
In many ways, working with a online clienst is quite similar to working with any other client.
To be successful, you should choose work you're qualified for, communicate well with your clients and project team, and take the time to build a great working relationship. How you work with your clients is up to you, but here are a few tips from our marketplace’s most successful freelancers:
- Choose your projects carefully.
- When you interview for a freelance project, “interview” your client as well. Ask questions about the project and what result is expected.
- Be sure the needs of the job are in line with the desired deadline, and that you'll have the time to execute well.
- If you end up feeling that the client or project isn't right for you, turn it down and search for more jobs.
- Start the job strong.
- Once you're hired, have a conversation with your client to kick off the project. Decide how you will work together and your preferred mode of communication.
- Agree on project deadlines. Make sure not to overpromise if you don't think a deadline is reasonable.
- Then, gather all the information you need to get started on the job.
- Communicate clearly.
- Be proactive. Even if they don't ask for it, consider communicating with your client at least once per week. Let them know what you're working on, and what your schedule will be for delivering work.
- Respect timelines. Agree on deadlines with your client and make sure you keep them. If you won't be able to meet a deadline, communicate with your client immediately to let them know when you'll be able to complete the work.
- When in doubt, ask. If you have a question, ask. This will keep your work on track and on time.
- Respond quickly. When your client reaches out, consider responding as quickly as you can. Clients may get concerned if they don't hear from a freelancer.
- Ensure client satisfaction.
- Consider submitting a small part of the project early on. Ask your client if the work product meets their needs.
- As you submit deliverables, make sure the client is happy with the results before you move on to the next step.
- At the end of the contract, make sure your client has everything they need.
AllGoodLawyers.com's matching and search capabilities help you pinpoint interesting projects.
To determine the type of jobs you want to search for, you can make a few decisions about how you want to work:
- Do you want a small project or a longer-term contract?
- How many hours per week are you available to work?
- Do you want to get paid fixed price or by the hour?
Now, search AllGoodLawyers.com for jobs that fit your skills and preferences. Read descriptions carefully to determine the ones you are most qualified for and if they meet your criteria.
Once you've found a job that's the right fit, send the client a well-written, error-free proposal to increase your chances of success. Customize your proposal to address the needs outlined in the description. Thousands of freelance jobs are posted each day. To stay on top of the ones that interest you, set up a job feed based on your saved searches.
AllGoodLawyers.com provides a user-friendly platform to help you chat and share files, track your time, and get paid.
- For hourly projects:
Download the AllGoodLawyers.com desktop app. It includes the Work Diary, which helps ensure you’re paid for the work you do. By taking work-in-progress screenshots every 10 minutes during billable time, it provides proof to your clients that you are hard at work on their project. You can also manually track hours in the app if your client agrees.
Your client will be billed automatically for the time you track via the desktop app.
- For fixed-price projects:
Set milestones and deadlines with your client for each part of the project.Submit work for each milestone. Your client will release funds from escrow upon approval.Fixed-Price Protection keeps funds secure while you’re working on each milestone.
Clients using the AllGoodLawyers.com platform range from companies to one-person startups.
AllGoodLawyers.com clients can be top tech companies building a huge product or small businesses needing a brochure design for thier law firm. They might even be a solopreneur who needs some legal assistance. Whatever your preference, you'll have the opportunity to work with companies you like on projects you prefer.
AllGoodLawyers.com gives you freedom to work from anytime, anywhere and as of your choosing. You can quickly and easily grow your services business with our member's ongoing requirements.
Working online with AllGoodLawyers.com offers advantages you won't find offline:
- Opportunity: You'll find many clients all in one place with numerous projects posted each month.
- Security: Our website help you get the best return for your investment and provides security for accomplishing tasks for buty Legal professionals and clients.Our escrow service ensures that both parties are secure.
- Online Suport: We offer regular customer support, and help resolve a dispute; should you need it.
- Reputation Building: Our client feedback system helps to build your reputation as you go along either as a client or a service provider n a way that is verifiable and leads to more business and higher earnings.
On AllGoodLawyers.com, Service Providers get to set and negotiate their own rates.
As with any business, your earning power is often tied to your experience and the demand for your skills. Once you build your reputation on AllGoodLawyers.com, you'll be able to request higher rates from clients who respect your proven personal skills. In fact, we have found that service providers on AllGoodLawyers.com, increase their hourly rate substantiall in the first year. With access to international job opportunities, your earning potential is no longer limited by the rates in your local market — you can earn as much as your skills are worth to global clientele.
It's free to join AllGoodLawyers.com. We onlny receive a fee from each payment made for a service that is provided depending on the amount billed to the client.
When setting your rate, be sure to price your services accordingly. AllGoodLawyers.com also offers premium membership plans to help you more effectively market your services and stand out from the crowd.