Terms and Conditions
USE OF THE ALLGOODLAWYERS.COM WEB SITE , CONSTITUTES
YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
USE, YOU MUST NOT USE OR MUST IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF
THIS WEB SITE.
1. Purpose of Web Site. This Web Site is a service made available by the operators of AllWebSols.com, ('Provider'). The information in the Web Site is for educational purposes, and to give you general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. Although care has been taken to provide accurate and current information, the general principles and information presented at this Web Site may differ depending on local, state and federal laws, regulations, and court cases. Because the law constantly changes and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and is subject to varying interpretations, the reader is urged to consult professional legal counsel in his or her state regarding the applicability of any points of law discussed at this Web Site to any specific problem. This Web Site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney.
2. Lawyers Listings. This Web Site also contains a searchable directory (the �Law Directory�) of lawyers and law firms (hereinafter referred to as 'Listees'). The Listees provide the information in the Law Directory. Provider does not warrant the validity of the information, nor does it guarantee the quality of the work product of the Listees. The determination of the need for legal services and the choice of a lawyer or law firm are important decisions and should not be based solely upon listings or a Listee's self-proclaimed areas of practice. Provider does not review the content of the listings that are provided by the Listees or any links to the Web Site. Provider is not responsible for any material or information contained in the linked sites or provided by Listees. A description or indication of limitation of practice by a lawyer does not mean that any agency or board has certified such lawyer as a specialist or expert in any indicated field of law, nor does it mean that such lawyer is necessarily any more expert or competent than any other lawyer. All users of the Web Site are encouraged to make their own independent investigation and evaluation of any Listee they might consider hiring for professional legal advice.
3. Limited License; Permitted Uses. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license (1) to access and use the Web Site strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use; (2) to use the Web Site and Law Directory solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes; and (3) to print out discrete information and search results from the Web Site and Law Directory solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes and provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein.
5. Policy on Unsolicited Commercial Email. Provider does not authorize the use of the Web Site or Law Directory for purpose of gathering information for or transmitting unsolicited bulk commercial email over the Internet to Listees or other third parties. Internet email sent to or through Provider�s computer systems or to Listees or other third parties containing invalid or forged headers, invalid or non-existent domain names or other deceptive addressing is deemed counterfeit; the sending or attempt to send counterfeit email to or through the Provider�s computer systems is strictly prohibited. Email that is relayed to or through the Provider�s computer systems from a third party�s mail servers without permission of such third party, or which employs a similar device to hide the real source of the email is also strictly prohibited. Provider prohibits anyone from sending email to or through its computer systems that violates these Terms and Conditions of Use. Provider prohibits the harvesting of email addresses from the Web Site for the purpose of sending unsolicited bulk commercial email.
6. No Legal Advice or Attorney-Client Relationship. Information contained on or made available through the Web Site is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice, recommendations, mediation or counseling under any circumstance and no attorney-client relationship is formed. Nothing submitted to this Web Site is treated as confidential. Provider does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Web Site. Your use of information on the Web Site or materials linked from the Web Site is entirely at your own risk. Provider is not a law firm and the Web Site is not a Lawyer Referral Service. Provider does not receive any portion of any lawyer�s or law firm�s fees and any arrangements subsequently made by you and any lawyer or law firm are strictly between you and such party and do not involve Provider in any way.
7. Intellectual Property Rights. Except for the limited license contained in paragraph 3 above, nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Use grants or should be construed to grant any licenses or rights, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, under copyright or other intellectual property rights. You agree that all right, title and interest (including all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents and other intellectual property rights) in this Web Site and its content belong to Provider, its licensors, or Listees, as applicable.
8. Electronic Commerce. The content on this Web Site, including but not limited to articles, the Law Directory, and other resources and information, is for personal use only. Notwithstanding the foregoing, to the extent this Web Site provides any purchasing opportunities through electronic commerce, such buying opportunities may be made available for group as well as personal purchasing according to the particular terms thereof and so long as you are authorized to make purchases on behalf of such group.
9. No Solicitation. You shall not distribute on or through the Web Site or to any persons or entities identified via the Web Site any content or material containing solicitations or advertising of any kind without the express prior written permission of the Provider. Lawyers and law firms are prohibited from soliciting employment from prospective clients through the Web Site or any of its interactive features. In interactive forums made available through this Web Site, you may discuss or recommend third-party Web sites, goods or services, so long as you have no financial interest in and receive no direct or indirect benefit from such Web sites, products or services, or the recommendation of such. In no event may any person or entity solicit any Listees or create a directory of lawyers or law firms through this Web Site or with data retrieved from this Web Site.
10. Postings. You agree not to post, publish, upload or distribute in the interactive areas on this Web Site any messages, data, information, text, graphics, links or other material (�Postings�) which are unlawful or abusive in any way, including but not limited to any Postings that are defamatory, pornographic, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inclusive of hate speech, or would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or give rise to liability or violate any local, state, federal or international law, or the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any securities exchange, either intentionally or unintentionally. Provider may delete your Posting or terminate your account at any time for any reason without permission from you. Participants shall not misrepresent their identity or their affiliation with any person or entity.
11. Attorney Ethics Notice. If you are an attorney, participating in any aspect of this Web Site, including but not limited to, message boards, chat rooms or email forums you acknowledge that rules of professional conduct apply to all aspects of your participation and that you will abide by such rules. The rules include, but are not limited to, the rules relating to advertising, solicitation of clients, unauthorized practice of law, and misrepresentations of fact. Provider disclaims all responsibility for your compliance with these rules. You further agree and acknowledge that when you participate in any interactive area on the Web Site, including but not limited to email forums, chat groups and message boards, you will not offer legal advice and will not solicit employment from prospective clients.
12. Digital Millennium Copyright Act � Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement. Provider reserves the right to remove any content or links that allegedly infringe another person's copyright. Provider will terminate, in appropriate circumstances, any subscriber or user accounts that might exist with respect to Provider�s system or network who are repeat offenders of another�s copyrights. Notices to Provider regarding any alleged copyright infringement should be directed to the webmaster through the contact form.
13. License of Your Content to Provider. By uploading content to or submitting any materials for use on the Web Site, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) Provider a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe.
14. Linking to the Web Site. You may provide links to this Web Site, provided (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice, or other notices on the Web Site.
15. Advertisers. This Web Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Web Site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Provider will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in any advertiser's or sponsor's materials.
16. Registration. Certain sections of this Web Site may require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide Provider with accurate, complete registration information. Your registration must be done using your real name and accurate information, even if the feature permits you to post a question anonymously or interact using a screen name. It is your responsibility to inform Provider of any changes to that information through the contact form. Each registration is for your personal use only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page. Provider does not permit (a) any other person using the registered sections under your name; or b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use. If you believe there has been unauthorized use, you must notify Provider immediately through the contact form.
17. Errors and Corrections. Provider does not represent or warrant that the Web Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. Provider does not warrant or represent that the information available on or through the Web Site will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Provider may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or content of the Web Site at any time.
18. Third-Party Content. Third-party content may appear on this Web Site or may be accessible via links from this Web Site. Provider shall not be responsible for and assumes no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third-party content appearing on the Web Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third-party content represent solely the thoughts of the author and is neither endorsed by nor does it reflect the belief of Provider.
19. DISCLAIMER. THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS " BASIS. PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS SITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (D) YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE.
20. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES. PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE. PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH (A) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT; AND (B) YOUR PARTICIPATION IN A CHAT ROOMS, MESSAGE BOARDS OR EMAIL FORUMS. TO THE EXTENT THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, THERE WILL BE NO OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES.
21. Unlawful Activity. Provider reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of our Terms and Conditions of Use and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to, reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profiles, e-mail addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
22. Indemnification. You are solely liable for any content, messages or other information you transmit, provide or upload to the Web Site. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Provider from any third party claim, action, demand, loss, or damages (including attorney�s fees and costs) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use, your use of the Web Site, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
23. Remedies for Violations. Provider reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms and Conditions of Use, including but not limited to the right to block access from a particular Internet address to any of the Provider's Web Sites and their features.
24. Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Non-Waiver. These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by and construed in accordance with the International Laws and any action arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in an |International Court of Justice and you hereby consent and submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such action. The failure of either party to enforce any rights hereunder shall not constitute a waiver of any terms or conditions of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
26. Usage Statement. Your use of the Web Site is also subject to Provider's Usage Statement.
27. Severability of Provisions. These Terms and Conditions of Use incorporate by reference all notices and disclaimers contained on the Web Site and constitute the entire agreement between you and Provider with respect to access to and use of the Web Site. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use is found unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.