Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Commission Sales Representative

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Molly8712 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Molly8712 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Commission Sales Representative
    Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 2:50pm
I work for a equipment leasing company as a sales representative - I have not been paid on transations that I genterated.  My boss denied that the deal was completed when in fact I found the ucc filing showing my company as the secured party.  I have a employment contract - I emailed my boss my findings and have yet to hear from him.  He is extremely indimidating and I knew if I called him I would lose my temper - I want to be paid for what is rightfully mine.  Please advise.  Thank you.
ethan11 View Drop Down

Quote ethan11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 3:19am
Did you go to some law expert?
ethan11 View Drop Down

Quote ethan11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2011 at 11:42pm
I hope you did..
new york city truck accident lawyer
Jail Nation View Drop Down

Quote Jail Nation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 12:42pm
Legislative rights as the term states are founded on the laws agreed by Parliament. All employees have legal rights in spite of the number of hours they are to work in a week. However, there are also employees who do not have any legal rights. There are also cases where a worker gets to have their legal right after having completed their probationary period. An employee's legislative privileges consist of: 1) a contract of employment in two months' time since he started, and 2) a detailed compensation slip from day one. Every employee is entitled to be paid for every work rendered

Quote Jail Guide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 10:59am
You need to consult with a qualified employment lawyer. As well, you'll need any copies of your employment contract. If it is indeed a verbal contract you would need to know the amount owed as some states will allow you to take someone to court for a verbal contract. Its in my opinion that if you weren't being fairly paid by this employer move on to another firm. You can also show the other firm your sales or possibly even take the sale away from your employer. If they didn't pay you for them then I would think you were under no obligation of any employment agreement such as not touching their clients. Maybe you should start your own firm, pick up clients and sell the leads?

Regardless, you should find out what the statute of limitations for a verbal contract and employment contract are in your state.
Jail Guide offers Free Inmate Search and a Prison Sentence Calculator
 Post Reply Post Reply