Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Legal question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kelly brooks View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote kelly brooks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Legal question
    Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 1:05am
Legal question on family law

Car Accident Lawyer

My 11yold son lives with his mother Mon-Fri I have the weekends with him. Sat night over the weekend her huband beat her up pretty bad (this is not the first time)where she had to go to the hospital to be checkout then she was sent home. She looks pretty bad tho, I told her I was not bringing my son back to her he didnt need to see her that way or be in that situation especially since the cops have not caught him yet.. can I get emergency custidy?? how can I get proof this hapened to her to take with me to court?

ethan11 View Drop Down

Quote ethan11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 12:04am
Oh! that's really bad..Why don't you seek consultation from legal professionals?
Jail Nation View Drop Down

Quote Jail Nation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 12:34pm
i think you should ask a professional

Quote Jail Guide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 10:54am
You should really consult a qualified counselor in your area. Especially an attorney who specializes in family law. I think it is in the best interest of your family to get legal assistance. You can locate a lawyer here
Jail Guide offers Free Inmate Search and a Prison Sentence Calculator
 Post Reply Post Reply