Lawyer Directory
Home | Lawyer Directory | Legal Articles | Legal Forms | Forums | Submit Listing | Contact Us
Forum Home Forum Home > Legal Help and Advice > Criminal Law
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

do prison priors follow you

Post Reply Post Reply
x.convict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x.convict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: do prison priors follow you
    Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 9:29am
my question is i just signed a deal for 3 yrs for a sales case. i had 8 years just in prison priors but they strickened them. so i have a new beef and i got charged with sales thats my only new charge. but i had a sales case in 2002 and was convicted and in 2003 the same so i had 2 prior sales cases that i did time for and was done with parole but wasn't past the 5 year mark. i also had a couple other felonys that i picked up also with my priorsales cases but my question is once i turn my self in to do the time on my case once i hit reception and talk to my counciler will my points  be determined by my old cases? will my prior cases affect my new term even though i only was charged on this one for only sales???? the reason i ask is because i am trying to find out if ill go to a level 1 yard or fire camp?????  please let me know asap i gotta turn my self in on the 5th of october...........
Jail Nation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jail Nation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 12:27pm
i think yes
Jail Nation - USA Jails Addresses and Phone Numbers Database
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic