When you have an injury in the workplace, the idea of a worker's compensation claim can seem stressful. However, filing a claim can be the difference between a life of debt and a life of happiness. T...
There are frequent news reports of consumers being injured while using products that they paid for in the properly instructed manner. Whether it's curling irons that leave your hair damaged and fried...
Financial service providers should work in the best interest of their clients, but a small misunderstanding of your provider's language can lead to a profound legal difference. The difference can hav...
Choosing a personal injury lawyer is no easy task. The person who you choose holds your future in your hands. While the wrong choice could result in debt and misfortune, the right choice could result...
Before you sign any contract with an attorney it is very important to understand how they expect to be paid. Be aware that an attorney cannot always estimate exactly how much their services will cost you in the end. It can be difficult to know how much work is going to be involved in a case, or how long the lawsuit will go on. However, they can and should be able to give you an idea of the cost range and you can always request it be kept to a minimum. If you have any questions about your fee arrangement, or any trepidation about the cost, be sure to discuss this thoroughly with your attorney before signing a contract.
Choosing the right attorney can be crucial to the outcome of your case. There are certain things you should know to help you in choosing an attorney that is right for you. Not only will this save you time when meeting with your lawyer for the first time, but will also save you money and help you become more knowledgeable about your case through the questions you ask in this critical process.
A “statute of limitation” is a time frame that defines the length of time an individual has to file a claim. The time limit begins when an injury occurs, or is discovered, and concludes on the latest date the injured person can file suit. These time limits vary from state to state, and depend on the type of claim to be filed. The time frame of the statute of limitations usually begins when the injury or wrongful act occurs. However, some states may allow a claim to proceed if the wrongdoing or injury was not discovered until a later date. The time frame would then begin on the date of discovery.
We hear of success stories on a daily basis regarding the use of a simple tool like blog, from micro businesses to large corporations. Yet, despite this, the majority of people running businesses still overlook the myriad ways that a blog can be used in their business.The good news is that, when trying to find out how you can implement a blog as part of your business website, or as a standalone site, most of the time if you look long and hard enough, you will find a way a blog can fit in. After all, a blog is just another website with interesting features like automatic archiving, commenting, easy management and publishing. And what business doesn’t need those features? To save you time, though, here are a list of common blog application ideas: * Content management system (CMS) - Albeit far from a full blown CMS, a blog is…
Over a period of time, blogs have picked up real pace in the online community. Statistics indicate that information is far likely easier to be found on blogs than any on any organizational or private website. That is the prime reason why a number of search results being returned by major search engines have proportionately a high number of blogs included in them. The legal community is no different. As a matter of fact the number of blogs in the professional domains has seen a rise much greater than any other field. Posting to blogs allows you to establish repo online. It introduces you to your potential clients and provides the first impression.
After testing 3 months of link building power of blog commenting Vs. directory submission, and, spending same time spent on each methods (blog commenting and directory submission), the results are clear : Blog commenting for your law sites is more effective than directory submission. Lets clear some facts; Directory submission is not a waste of time, but if you can't do both for your law site, you should focus on blog commenting because it produces better results for the same investment. For both methods we used the best tools available to maximize efficiency. After 3 months PageRank 1 was acheeived for the law site which had links built from directories and PageRank3 for the site linked from blog comments. Why was that? Observation 1 : 30% approvals were received in directories vs. 80% in blogs.Why ? Because most directories (the free ones) are dead and no longer updated. We got…
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Hasbrook & HasbrookCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: The attorneys at Hasbrook & Hasbrook serve Oklahomans injured or wronged by the actions of others. As Oklahoma personal injury attorneys, we choose to represent people instead of corporations and insurance companies.Country: United States
- Law Offices of Jason C. Matalas, P.C.Category: AttorneysDescription: "When Your Future Depends on it – You Need the Best. Expert Divorce and Family law representation dedicated to protecting your family, your assets and your future. Let’s get started. Call Us Now: (978) 304-2888" Country: United States
- Atlanta Law ResolutionCategory: Tax LawDescription: People pay millions of dollars every year to " tax resolution" companies with little or no results. The are sucked in my constant stream of radio and TV ads and the high cost of many "Tax attorney". After helping people with debt problems for 30 years ...Country: United States
- RIGHT LawyersCategory: AttorneysDescription: Right Lawyers was started in 2004 by divorce attorney Stacy Rocheleau. She started the firm in an executive suite. Just Stacy, an office the size of a broom closet, a computer, and a few law books. 12 years later the firm has grown by adding four attorney ...Country: United States
- Schneider HammersCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Schneider Hammers is an Atlanta personal injury law firm with over 40 years of collective experience. Clients do not pay unless the firm wins their case. Call today for a free injury review! 770-884-4626. Our practice is focused exclusively on helping ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet