In 2012, Colorado voters overwhelming approved a change to the state's constitution that allowed the sale and personal consumption of marijuana for recreational use. Sales began in 2014. Since then, ...
There are two huge things to consider when you decide to partake in illegal drugs, or you decide to drink and drive. One of them is the cost and the other is the law. Not only do drugs and alcohol co...
If you want to register with the Express Entry Program, make sure you qualify under any of these three immigration programs – Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Worker Program or Federal Skil...
Being involved in car accidents and having to deal with a caused injury automatically means there are many things that you will have to take into account. In the event you do not know much about the ...
Equipment Lease Renewal Agreement
1. WHEREAS, ________________ and Lessee heretofore entered into an equipment rental agreement, dated _________, 20 __, herein called "Original Agreement", pursuant to which _________ furnished for Leasee a (type of equipment) ____________, as identified above, and, WHEREAS, Lessor and Lessee desire at this time to further extend and amend said original agreement as hereinafter set forth.
2. NOW, THEREFORE, it is mutually agreed that the "Original Agreement" shall be further extended and amended as follows: (a) The payments under this agreement shall continue in effect for the period of ____ months ending ________, 20 __, and the Lessee shall pay a monthly rental of _____________ plus applicable sales tax for each and every calendar month throughout the term of this agreement commencing the ____day of ___________, and ending the ____ day of __________, 20 __.
3. All of the terms and provisions of said "Original Agreement" except as herein modified, are to remain in full force and effect and are made a part of this Renewal Agreement.
Payments Under This Contract
Personally Guaranteed By:
Latest Lawyer Listings
- The Law Offices of George M Sanders, PCCategory: AttorneysDescription: Our firm's goal is to help create a healthy balance in the healthcare industry by representing physicians and handling litigation under antitrust laws. Talk to our attorneys today by calling 312-624-7645. We represent clients nationwide. For More Details ...Country: United States
- Pulverman & Pulverman, LLPCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: The legal team at Pulverman & Pulverman, LLP strives every day to help people whose lives have been affected by the negligence of others. We have more than 30 years of experience trying cases to jury verdict and negotiating settlements that fully and fair ...Country: United States
- Din Law, LLCCategory: AttorneysDescription: The Din Law Firm is dedicated to getting you the best possible outcome for your deportation, immigration, and naturalization matters. Our experienced and aggressive attorneys work aggressively and intelligently to push the limits of the law to deliver the ...Country: United States
- SAM Law Office, LLCCategory: AttorneysDescription: As a law firm concentrating in family law and personal injury law, we work daily on behalf of clients who are often facing some of the most difficult times of their lives. Put a skilled and compassionate divorce attorney and injury lawyer advocate in your ...Country: United States
- Beninato & Matrafajlo Attorneys at Law,...Category: AttorneysDescription: Beninato & Matrafajlo Attorneys specializing in personal injury, including work related injuries, wrongful death, accident injuries and DWI. Free Consultations! Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet