Thursday, 08 April 2010 15:52
Business Client Intake FormWritten by Rizwan Butt
1. Name of business
2. Headquarters address
3. Person and address to which billings should be sent?
4. Date of incorporation
5. State of incorporation
6. States are you licensed to do business in
7. Fictitious business names used
8. Corporate affiliates (parent and or subsidiary companies)
9. Name and title of Risk Management officer
10. Name of insurance broker
11. Insurance carriers, policy numbers, and dates. (Auto, CGL, Employer, Workers' Comp.)
12. General counsel's name
13. Name and Title of Officer in charge of litigation
14. Name any other (outside) counsel you have consulted about this case?
15. What if any, papers have you been served with concerning this case?
16. Please describe any internal investigation you conducted concerning this case.
17. Please describe any statements that have been made to anyone outside the company concerning this case.
Published in Business and Trade